What's on My Food?

Find out what's on your food at: whatsonmyfood.org

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Beading on Fabric or Quilts Cont...

Hi Boys and Girls!

Have you tried beading yet? Did you enjoy my post about beading on my quilt? That should get you interested in beading. This should too: Nomadic Notions! They have a Groupon coupon available on Friday. You pay $10 for the coupon but get to make a $20 pair of earrings. That sounds fantastic to me. And the coupon is good until November so you will have many choices of class dates.
Nomadic Notions has the most beautiful beads in the world! www.nomadicnotions.com

Last time, I promised to post a picture of my quilt. I am calling this Duke...My Lion King. I love looking at this for it really does look like my Duke. It will be at the San Antonio Quilt Guild show in September at the Live Oak Civic Center. You can get more information from the guild's web site.   http://www.sanantonioquilt.org/

So here is Duke. Until next time laugh until it hurts...



No comments:

Post a Comment