What's on My Food?

Find out what's on your food at: whatsonmyfood.org

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Day 4 with Bill & Marsha

Hi Boys and Girls:

Day 4. Another fantastic day with Bill & Marsha from Kirkland, WA. My brother is here to wire my quilt studio AKA Casita, for wi-fi and cable.
This is only part of the equipment he brought. Most of it did the trick and he only had to buy some extra little things. I now have wi-fi in the studio and cable for a TV if I so desire. He is a saint!

Marsha did her magic at Bussey's Flea Market today. http://wwwbusseysfm.com
She found me an old wrought iron plant hanger that will go on one of the posts of the quilt studio. Remember the gorgeous hanging planter she made? Well, it can hang from this hanger. Roberto is funking it up a bit before he mounts it on the post.

Of course, I had to make a famous dinner. I am not bragging! They told me this...anyway, I made fish tacos but a bit differently. The fish came from Costco. There was a taste testing last week when I shopped and I knew it would be for tacos. It is called Tortilla Crusted Tilapia. It is "white fish; flaky fillets with tortilla, chipolte & lime crust." Freshly made flour tortillas were a hit (Costco). Now, you tell me, does this look good or what?
The fish is in the background on the foil. I baked it in the convection oven for 15 minutes. The sides to go with the tacos were: tomatillo sauce (Costco), Sadie's hot sauce (HEB), avocados (HEB), Spanish rice (mine!) and chips...Oh, and we had Funf 5 Riesling(Their motto is Fun begins at 5)...oh so good!

After lots of after dinner chatter, we are ready for a movie. Oh, the time is going by too fast!

Until next time...eat fish!

No comments:

Post a Comment