What's on My Food?

Find out what's on your food at: whatsonmyfood.org

Saturday, September 10, 2016

She's Back!!

Hi Boys and Girls!


Well, after a long hiatus, I have returned. Skipping the long story is best, don't you think?
To make a long story short, after losing two beloved cats, one even more beloved brother, gaining a new SIL and getting two grandchildren along with holidays in the hospital, this girl is back and up and running...Well, let's just say back...


Rather than all the gory details, let's just start in the here and now. That is always best, right?


With the coming of fall, we all think of the cooler weather and cozy dinners. Think Thanksgiving! Me? No way! I have a new banshee...I mean kitten. I know he is not Irish and is not female but he is a holy terror. Let me show you.
 Yes, this is Panda...this is the holy terror. See below how he sees himself!
Yes, Panda is really Sir, Kill a Lot. I wish I could give credit to this photo because they know my Panda! I would show you my war wounds but that would spoil your dinner.


Well, this is all for today. Keep smiling and don't think about the turmoil ahead. Remember, when you are smiling, everybody is wondering what you are up too!


Love,
Mary





No comments:

Post a Comment