What's on My Food?

Find out what's on your food at: whatsonmyfood.org

Monday, April 5, 2010

Help! Food Challenge...Help Me With Dinner!

Hi Boys and Girls!

OK, I need your help. Have you ever had one of those days where there is absolutely NOTHING in your fridge in which to make dinner? Maybe it has happened more that a few times but did you come up with something creative? I need some help here.

Now is your chance to be creative. I have nothing for dinner. I want to sew all day! Are you up to a challenge? We can call this "What can you cook with nothing or next to nothing?"

Here is what I have in my refrigerator:

  • milk
  • eggs
  • yogurt
  • Parmesan cheese
  • red onion and half of white onion
  • bib lettuce
  • sweet red pepper
  • 2 slices of Provolone cheese
  • pesto,
  • gluten-free flour tortillas
Can you make a recipe for me using these ingredients? I would like the recipe to be tasty, if at all possible.
I suppose if this is a real stretch, I can make oatmeal or waffles for dinner. That does not sound too good.

I am going back to my sewing room and will check back about 4 pm. If there is no recipe, I guess Roberto will have to order take-out (OH NOOOOOOO!!!!) or we could just finish off that bottle of wine and watch a movie!

Thanks Pals and GOOD LUCK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment